Whatsapp for iPad / Whatsapp Download for iPad / Whatsapp Free Download for ipad / Whatsapp Download / Download Whatsapp / Whatsapp Free :
With more than a billion users in over 180 countries, WhatsApp has completely revolutionized the trend of social media use among people globally. With the tag of the most popular cross-messaging platform globally, WhatsApp has been constantly in the limelight since last few years.Now, let us check out the detailed guide about how to download whastapp for ipad and whatsapp for ipad download !!!
Whatsapp for iPad Download Latest Version
It is pretty easier for users to download WhatsApp on Apple iPhone. But unfortunately, iPad users lack this facility. Up to now, there is no official version of WhatsApp available in the market which can support the direct process of WhatsApp Download for iPad or iPod Touch. But don’t get disappointed as there is an indirect and unofficial way to install this popular messaging app on an iPad.
The below-given tutorial will guide you through some simple steps for installing WhatsApp on the iPad (or even iPod touch) using WhatsApp Web. If you are looking for the steps to access WhatsApp on your iPad using WhatsApp Web; then let me tell you that, there are two ways to carry out so – either via Safari or via a third-party app on the App Store.
Download WhatsApp on iPad via Safari
To do this, users need to:
- First, open Safari on your iPad and search for web.whatsapp.com.
- Finishing of the page loading will land you on the WhatsApp home page instead of WhatsApp Web interface
- Now click on the URL and scroll down to use the ‘top drawer’ of the favourites menu which flashes on screen when you type an URL.
- Find “Load desktop site’ for the favourite menu and click on it
- Now let the page reload and you will find the proverbial WhatsApp Web interface, showcasing the QR code to join up with the iPhone.
- Now head to your iPhone’s Settings, find WhatsApp Web and scan the QR code for pairing your iPhone and iPad.
- Once QR code pairing is done, your process for WhatsApp for iPad is also done! The page will now reload and you can find all your recent WhatsApp messages on your iPad.
Third-party WhatsApp Web apps
In Apple’s iTunes store, you can easily get loads of third-party applications, installation of which will enable you for WhatsApp Download for iPad. Here, we have used iFunBox app for downloading WhatsApp on iPad. Below are the steps to install WhatsApp on iPad through third-party web apps.
For this you need to have:
- A computer – Mac or Windows
- An iPhone
- An iPad of course
Steps to Use Third-Party App for WhatsApp Download on iPad
- Connect your iPad to your PC
- Now open iTunes, search for WhatsApp and download it
- When asked, enter your password and install the app
- Now find the WhatsApp.ipa file
- For Mac Users, go to Home >> Music >> iTunes >> iTunes Media >> Mobile Applications > WhatsApp.ipa
- For Windows users, go to C >> Users >> Username>> My Music> > iTunes >> iTunes Media >> Mobile Applications> > WhatsApp.ipad
- Now drag the WhatsApp.ipa file to your desktop.
- Open iFunBox and tap on Install App
- Here you will find WhatsApp.ipa file. Click on it for installing the app on your iPad
- Now open your iPhone and uninstall WhatsApp (If installed). If you haven’t installed WhatsApp on your iPhone, simply download and install it
- Now follow regular procedure for WhatsApp registration.
- Once done, go back to your PC and connect your iPhone.
- Now go to User Applications, find WhatsApp, and copy Library and Documents files to your desktop.
- Now plug the iPhone out, and re-connect your iPad with the PC
- Now again go to User Applications, find WhatsApp, and delete Document and Library folders and copy both files from desktop
Now you are done! Your computer will now help you installing WhatsApp for iPad without even jailbreaking them!